Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Feeling Crappy
Ugh. This is why I don't test. I took an OPK today (I think that does the same thing as a HPT right?) And there was only 1 line. I know its early, but I can't help but think that IVF #1 is a loss. Today is 8dpt. I feel like if I was prego I would have seen something!
It doesn't help that my SIL was a bitch to me today either. Her husband, Bobby (my husbands brother) invited us to their house for pizza (it's my nephews birthday today) When I text her to tell my nephew Happy Birthday and what time to be at the house...she responds with "I'm actually not doing anything - just our parents over"
When I responded with "Oh I'm sorry, Jay (hubs) told me that Bobby invited us"
She then proceeded to say "After 6 years - have you not learned anything?"
EXCUSE ME MISS BOSS!! I forgot who wears the pants in that family. Her husband invites us over and she takes it out on me! Jeez.
So anyways - this didn't help my BFN today. I know that it can be too early, but something just tells me that we have failed again. I am not usually a pessimist - so I dont really know where this is coming from. I guess the other 14 failed attempts!
Interesting - I just googled OPK and HPT....read this study...
http://www.peeonastick.com/opkhpt.html
It doesn't help that my SIL was a bitch to me today either. Her husband, Bobby (my husbands brother) invited us to their house for pizza (it's my nephews birthday today) When I text her to tell my nephew Happy Birthday and what time to be at the house...she responds with "I'm actually not doing anything - just our parents over"
When I responded with "Oh I'm sorry, Jay (hubs) told me that Bobby invited us"
She then proceeded to say "After 6 years - have you not learned anything?"
EXCUSE ME MISS BOSS!! I forgot who wears the pants in that family. Her husband invites us over and she takes it out on me! Jeez.
So anyways - this didn't help my BFN today. I know that it can be too early, but something just tells me that we have failed again. I am not usually a pessimist - so I dont really know where this is coming from. I guess the other 14 failed attempts!
Interesting - I just googled OPK and HPT....read this study...
http://www.peeonastick.com/opkhpt.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Just take a HPT silly, don't get down on a -OPK yet. LOL
ReplyDeleteDon't worry. I don't think that means anything. An OPK is not going to be as accurate as a HPT.
ReplyDeleteOPK's are less sensitive than HPT's. I hope that doesn't mean it's BFN yet, but if it is I hope your one of other 7 embies will do it for you!
ReplyDeleteMy HPT on 13 days past er was very slightly positive. I would go by the HPT, not the OPK. But I wouldn't get down until you get the results from the blood test. I am sure the test is right around the corner! Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteI agree with the article - don't use an OPK for this!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a better result soon. (((Hugs)))
Ugh to the SIL problem and ((hugs)) for the bad day!
ReplyDeleteKeep your chin up! It is still early :)
ReplyDeleteUGH, your SIL sounds like a real PEACH. And by peach I mean b*tch.
Oops, did I say that? ;)
Don't get upset yet! I read that article and it even said don't trust it! And only 8dpt is so so early! Don't stress yet!!
ReplyDelete