Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Ultrasound #1

Saturday was the big day. I must admit I was nervous!!!
We have one lil bean (but I figured that since I only put 1 embie back) and he/she is so precious, I fell in love at first sight! :) RE says that everything looks great. I am 5 weeks along - and I go back next Saturday for a heartbeat. Beta #3 was a whopping 4,377!! Bambino is kinda hard to see but he/she is that little white spec in the black gestational sac. So Tiny!!! My EDD is January 28, 2010

12 comments:

  1. What a beautiful first picture of your baby ! I am so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome. I'm so excited for you!!! Doesn't Jan seem so far away though? I felt that way when i got my BFP and September is so far now its only 3 1/2 months away for my due date!! Congrats!! 3rd beta numbers are awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! He/she looks just like you! =) Glad things are going well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww!! I'm so happy for you :) What a cute little peanut!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - i had no idea it was so tiny at 5 weeks. Cute lil' fella or gal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWE!! That's great Ashley!!! Thanks for the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cool!!! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ashley..I'm so excited for you!!! I love the pic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool! So happy for you! What an adorable little speck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How beautiful! :) I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete