Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Lucky number 19!

19 Eggs were retrieved!! WhooHoo!

I must admit the entire procedure was not as bad as I thought it was going to be. I was crampy afterwards but I came home and put a heating pad on my belly to make me feel better. My legs were achy too...but after a few hours I started to feel better.

So now I am just relaxing in front of the TV and filling up on liquids!

Lets just hope it stays this way!!! Thank you all for your kind words and much needed support! I will update you girls on my fertilization report!

Ok, I am going back to bed now! :)

15 comments:

  1. So glad to hear it wasn't too bad :) You're so close now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEEEE!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!!!! Sending many prayers for a great fert report!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great Ashley! Take it easy the next couple of days. No OHSS for you!!! Can't wait to hear your fert report

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats a great number!! Can't wait to hear the fert report!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 19 eggs is great! I can't wait to hear the fertilization report.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 19! Fabulous! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay!! Can't wait for the Fert report!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woohoo!! I am so so excited to hear your fert report!!! You're gonna be a mommy soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is GREAT ! So happy for you !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Um wow! 19??? You're a friggin champion

    ReplyDelete