Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 4, 2009

Doctor #3

I went into the RE's office again this morning...story of my life right now...and there was another doctor. Dr. S was VERY nice...I think if I could do it all over again (or if I have to) I would choose him to be my RE. I loved him from the minute that I met him. And he explained everything...something that I LOVE in a doctor, dentist, etc... I feel that the less I know the more I fear it. I do not like surprises nor being left in the dark about something. My dentist is funny because he knows this about me and explains everything he is doing, shows diagrams, and tries to be so helpful!

So when the RE #3 was this way...I was in heaven! At first I was a little taken back because RE #1 and #2 are not really like this. But now I just hope I see RE #3 a lot more! So anyways..he told me that it looks like I am ready to go...I will be taking one more dose of the Follistim tonight with the Genaralex and surprise, surprise come into the office tomorrow. My scheduled ER is going to be this Thursday!! Oh my gosh I cant believe its right around the corner.

I am glad that it is on Thursday because I will probably just take a nice long weekend. Then the ET will either be on Saturday or Monday. I know that a lot of women go on bed rest after the ET but I know 2 girls at my work who went to the same RE and was back at work the next day...(they are both prego by IVF#1 btw) So I don't know what I am going to do. Obviously if I am not feeling well I will stay in bed..hands down. But I don't want to use all my sick days for this one IVF in case I have to do another ET or *cringe* another IVF. I have to prepare myself.

I couldnt count how many follies I had..I think I had close to 20 follies ranging from 11-18mm...

5 comments:

  1. Oh my! Thursday will come fast! I'm so excited for you Ashley :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring on Thursday! That's great. Be careful with how many follies they take. The more they take the bigger chance you have of OHSS. (Which I think you already had some concern with) I only had 9 taken and no sickness. Oh and I was back to work the next day so I think that's fine. Just be sure to take that first day extremely easy. I laid on an air mattress in our living room all day and watched movies. GL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thursday!! Woot! I'm so excited for you. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo Hoo!! Definitely take it easy the first day and then just see how it goes. Everyone is different. 3 days til Thursday - lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy for you . You will be in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete