I am officially PUPO!! :)I transferred one beautiful, perfect embie back. If you look at the black circle they drew that is where the blastocyst is starting to hatch! The RE told me that the other 8 are still doing well, so lets hope they last another day so they can be frozen.
After drinking about 5 glasses of water they brought me into the same room I had my retrieval. On a screen they first they showed me the petri dish with mine and my hubs name on it. I watched as they sucked my baby into a tube. Then they put the ultrasound on my belly and changed the screen to my uterus. As I watched intently the little bambino shot out of the tube and into my uterus. It was perfect. I totally shed a tiny tear. It was a totally amazing experience, I always did like science!
They wheeled me back into my room to wait for about 25 minutes. As I waited and waited, my bladder grew and grew. The last 10 minutes were so painful!!! Finally they told me I could get up, pee and go home.
I drove home talking to my little bambino, telling it to be a sticky one! Now I am just taking it easy, trying not to stress. Oh I pray to God that this works!!!






Thats so exciting!! I'm hoping for the best for you!!!
ReplyDeleteYay :)
ReplyDeleteGetting teary eyed for you! :) Just sent a pray up!
ReplyDeleteI got a little teary too!!! I'm soooo hoping your little bambino sticks!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous embie :D Praying for that baby to stick..stick..stick. Love and Hugs!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck honey! This is so exciting...I can't wait until your BPT!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cool!
ReplyDeleteCome on, little one, get comfortable.
Fingers crossed.
Awwww. I'm praying that this works for you.
ReplyDeleteI am so excited and happy for you I'm crying! Literally!! I cannot WAIT for your beta! I wanna be pg buddies!!
ReplyDeleteSoooo exciting! Can't wait for your beta! When is that btw??
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute embie!
ReplyDelete~~~~~~~~~~STICKY VIBES~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sitting here at work, crying happy tears for you! Stick little bambino!!!
ReplyDeleteSending sticky vibes, happy thoughts and many prayers your way, Miss PUPO!
What a beautiful little embie!!! Sending sticky vibes, (((HUGS))) and prayers your way!
ReplyDelete