Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 1, 2009

every other day

so I had my b/w and u/s today...every other day....
25 follies....10 on the left, 15 on the right. All less than 10mm.
But its only day 2 of the meds. I just hope that no more show up and those just grow, grow, grow!!!

9 comments:

  1. I'll be praying for you that no more follies show up. Grow follies grow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah! That's a lot.

    ~~~Follie growing vibes~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your in my thoughts , I'm hoping for the best

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy smokes! You are a freakin follie growing machine, eh?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude, that's a LOT of follies! Grow follies Grow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dang lady! You're in my thoughts too. I'll do a special "follie growing (but no more please!) dance" for you today ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go, lil Miss Egg-Farm!!! Fantastic! You'll get some good strong eggies from that stock. Sending many prayers that these are it, though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You girls crack me up! Thanks for making me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOOHOO! You'll have lots to freeze!! Hoping you don't get anymore (just send those follie vibes my way, haha!!) and the ones you have grow big and strong!!

    ReplyDelete