Sunday, February 15, 2009
Wasting Time
So far the weekend has been great. Jay sent me flowers to work on Thursday (I had Friday off). It was a nice treat! But of course there were 2 girls there that couldn't keep their comments to themselves...well aren't you lucky...I wish my husband was as sweet as yours...your so spoiled! And not in a nice tone either. Normally I wouldn't let comments like this bother me, but these 2 girls both have kids galore (one is even 7 months prego) and I felt like screaming at them that at least they can get pregnant and have a child, don't be so petty over stupid flowers that die in a matter of days! of course I didn't...I just smiled and said Thanks! ANYWAYS,
Jay and I had a wonderful day yesterday. We took Sammie to Petco to pick out a Valentines gift, I got the DH chocolates and jellybeans and he got me a silver bracelet, that I have been wanting for so long! Then we went to dinner to our favorite restaurant, did some BDing (hopefully conceived!) and watched some TV before drifting off to la la land.
I don't have to work on Monday...so its like a Saturday for me. Jay and I were planning on going to the movies! Stole a survey from one of the girls...
1) Raised in :
Red Bank, NJ
2) Ur full name:
Ashley Jill
3) Birth date:
April 12
4) Any siblings:
older sister and brother
5) Oldest of them all:
Troy my brother...I am the youngest
6) Hair color:
brown with blonde highlights
7) Hair length:
just hits my boobs : )
8) First school:
Point Road
9) Eye color:
Blue
10) Favorite color:
Blue
11) Mood:
pretty good
12) College:
william paterson university
13) Height:
5'6
14) Lefty/Righty:
righty
15) Do you remember your first "real" relationship?
of course
16) Do you believe in a thing called love?:
yes
17) Shortest relationship:
a month?
18) Have you ever been heartbroken?:
yes
19) Do you love someone right now:
yes
20) Have you ever fallen for a friend:
nope
21) Are you afraid of commitment?:
no
22) Do you believe in love at first sight?
yes
___________________________
1) Love or Money:
Love
2) Coffee or alcohol:
coffee
3) One nightstands or relationships:
relationships
4) Television or internet:
both
5) Pepsi or Coke:
i dont drink soda
6) Wild night out or romantic night in:
either or
7) Phone or in Person:
in person
[[Have You Evers:]]
1) Have you ever been caught sneaking out?
no
2) Have you ever skinny dipped?
yup
3) Have you ever been on a house boat?
yes, in Arizona
4) Have you ever finished an entire jawbreaker?
yes
5) Have you ever colored your hair?
I just did...
6) Have you ever been streaking?
no
7) Are your parents still married?
yes
[[The Do Yous:]]
1) Do you get depressed about things easily?
Not really
2) Do you live life to the fullest?
absolutely.
3) Are you comfortable w/ the way you look?
Yes, although I wish my PCOS wouldnt give me breakouts!
4) How do you dress?
business causal at work and Jeans on weekends.
5) Are you scared of growing old alone?
no
6) What do you want to be when you grow up?
well I am a graphic designer, but wish to be a teacher in the near future.
7) Favorite season?
fall & spring
Jay and I had a wonderful day yesterday. We took Sammie to Petco to pick out a Valentines gift, I got the DH chocolates and jellybeans and he got me a silver bracelet, that I have been wanting for so long! Then we went to dinner to our favorite restaurant, did some BDing (hopefully conceived!) and watched some TV before drifting off to la la land.
I don't have to work on Monday...so its like a Saturday for me. Jay and I were planning on going to the movies! Stole a survey from one of the girls...
1) Raised in :
Red Bank, NJ
2) Ur full name:
Ashley Jill
3) Birth date:
April 12
4) Any siblings:
older sister and brother
5) Oldest of them all:
Troy my brother...I am the youngest
6) Hair color:
brown with blonde highlights
7) Hair length:
just hits my boobs : )
8) First school:
Point Road
9) Eye color:
Blue
10) Favorite color:
Blue
11) Mood:
pretty good
12) College:
william paterson university
13) Height:
5'6
14) Lefty/Righty:
righty
15) Do you remember your first "real" relationship?
of course
16) Do you believe in a thing called love?:
yes
17) Shortest relationship:
a month?
18) Have you ever been heartbroken?:
yes
19) Do you love someone right now:
yes
20) Have you ever fallen for a friend:
nope
21) Are you afraid of commitment?:
no
22) Do you believe in love at first sight?
yes
___________________________
1) Love or Money:
Love
2) Coffee or alcohol:
coffee
3) One nightstands or relationships:
relationships
4) Television or internet:
both
5) Pepsi or Coke:
i dont drink soda
6) Wild night out or romantic night in:
either or
7) Phone or in Person:
in person
[[Have You Evers:]]
1) Have you ever been caught sneaking out?
no
2) Have you ever skinny dipped?
yup
3) Have you ever been on a house boat?
yes, in Arizona
4) Have you ever finished an entire jawbreaker?
yes
5) Have you ever colored your hair?
I just did...
6) Have you ever been streaking?
no
7) Are your parents still married?
yes
[[The Do Yous:]]
1) Do you get depressed about things easily?
Not really
2) Do you live life to the fullest?
absolutely.
3) Are you comfortable w/ the way you look?
Yes, although I wish my PCOS wouldnt give me breakouts!
4) How do you dress?
business causal at work and Jeans on weekends.
5) Are you scared of growing old alone?
no
6) What do you want to be when you grow up?
well I am a graphic designer, but wish to be a teacher in the near future.
7) Favorite season?
fall & spring
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Congrats on the Vday BD'ing. Hopefully it did the trick!
ReplyDeleteSounds like an awesome weekend! Mine kinda sucked, I think I'll be posting about it momentarily. Good luck this C!!!
ReplyDelete