Wednesday, February 4, 2009
I'm not that depressing, I swear!
So I was re-reading a few of my blogs today...I am not that depressed and unhappy, really. haha Sure my job sucks, but whose doesn't these days. And sure I can't get prego...but I will, soon. (hopefully soon - before I go out of my mind!)
But in all seriousness, I felt like I have been super depressing lately. Otherwise than the aforementioned, my life is good. I have a husband who loves me, 2 cats and a dog to keep me company, we both have our jobs and a home and wonderful family that supports us.
I have a sister in law who has a baby. Just had one as a matter of fact. His name is Robbie, is about 8 months old and is as cute as a button. I was over the in-laws for dinner last night and we were all just sitting at the dinner table in awe of this adorable little being...laughing, spitting, and cooing like crazy. Its amazing how much I love him. I never realized how much he would be a part of my heart when she was prego.
And even amid all this angst and resentment I have against the world for my infertility, not one ounce of it goes towards him. I just hope one day soon he will have a little cuz to annoy! hehe
But in all seriousness, I felt like I have been super depressing lately. Otherwise than the aforementioned, my life is good. I have a husband who loves me, 2 cats and a dog to keep me company, we both have our jobs and a home and wonderful family that supports us.
I have a sister in law who has a baby. Just had one as a matter of fact. His name is Robbie, is about 8 months old and is as cute as a button. I was over the in-laws for dinner last night and we were all just sitting at the dinner table in awe of this adorable little being...laughing, spitting, and cooing like crazy. Its amazing how much I love him. I never realized how much he would be a part of my heart when she was prego.
And even amid all this angst and resentment I have against the world for my infertility, not one ounce of it goes towards him. I just hope one day soon he will have a little cuz to annoy! hehe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Something about IF that sucks the life out of you. DH even made a comment to me that I'm always complaining about how sucky my life is, when in fact, my life is pretty close to perfect.
ReplyDeleteI think I feel the same way sometimes. But when you step back and look at your life from a distance we all have a lot to be thankful for. Sometimes TTC takes so much out of us emotionally. You will get there!
ReplyDeleteOh heck yes I get it dude. I have been the most depressed ever lately and it's coming out on my blog. I want my funny back! I'm glad your nephew warms your heart and makes you smile.
ReplyDeleteI was just thinking the same thing about my blog when I realized that that was the whole point in starting it! It's kind of a release for me because I know that I can b*tch, moan and complain all I want because the only people that see it are women that completely understand! Hopefully this will soon turn into a pregnancy blog! :)
ReplyDeleteI think that a lot of things in life wouldn't seem as frustrating w/o the whole TTC thing. It adds stress to every part of your life in ways that fertiles will probably just never understand.
ReplyDeleteDon't you find it amazing though how much you can love a neice/nephew? I was SOOO jealous when my SIL was pg, but it all just completely melted the instant I saw my neices! I couldn't love them more if they were my own!