Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Come away with me!

One month and counting...Jay and I are going on Vacation!!! I cant wait to get out of New Jersey!!! We planned a 7 day trip. First to Fort Lauderdale, FL for 2 days. We are meeting up with some friends for a 30th birthday party for the first night at a club called "The Livingroom", then to Hard Rock Casino for the second night. That Monday we will be embarking on a cruise to the BAHAMA'S!!!

I have never been on a cruise, and cant wait to experience it. (ok well I was on a cruise when I was like 9, but that doesn't count!) I have heard mixed reviews...you either love it or you hate it. I am easy to please, so I will probably love it! I don't really care where I am as long as I am not in New Jersey, not working, and with my wonderful husband.

We didn't do anything for our anniversary or birthdays...so this will be a special anniversary, birthday, birthday occasion. :) And if this month doesn't work out for us in the TTC world, we at least have something to look forward too...plus I will be able to have a few glasses of wine! hehe

So next month will be sort of a vacation from everything...Work, daily responsibilities, and TTC! (if I don't get prego this month that is) Cant wait to get away!!!!!! Oh geez, this month is going to crawl isn't it??

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! I've never been on a cruise, either...hope it goes by quickly for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete