Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Kick, Punch & Stretch
I feel great this morning. Finally, I joined my aerobics class! I have been saying that I am going to join for the past 4 months now. Just kept putting it off, and putting it off. My hubbs went out to dinner with an old co-worker of his (maybe getting a good job offer because of it-fingers crossed) so I decided "today is the day" So I went, and I loved it. Of course I was the youngest one there - but I have always been the youngest of the crowd so I am used to it. That doesn't matter anyways. I am hoping to maybe make a class buddy, so that I could be a little more encouraged to go! hehe
The class seems really cool. Different instructors all the time, its only 40 bucks a month, (which beats any gym price of about 80 bucks a month!!), there is no contract - I can cancel at any time! and the class runs every day at 7pm which gives me enough time to get home, make and eat dinner and head over there. Then I am home, showered and on the couch watching TV by 830.
I just cant tell you how much better I felt after the class. It was an instant lift of the lethargic feeling that I have felt for the past year or so. I will start off slow...only go about 3 days a week. I don't want to burn myself out. But I am going to do this, I want to do this.
I also wanted to say Congratulations to all of those BFP's!!! And a special Congrats to Richelle with her twins!! I was trying to comment on all of their blogs...but it wouldn't let me! Warmest wishes to you all!!
As for me...I still have not tested yet, and still have not seen AF yet. I have such a fear of the BFN!!! I was going to pee on a opk this morning, but didn't have one left (I thought I did). I refuse to POAS until tomorrow morning the earliest! Eh who am I kidding - I wont POAS..Ill wait for AF to show or to go to the RE's on Friday, whichever comes first!
Did I ever tell you that I hate this game!!!!!! : )
Ta-ta for now!
The class seems really cool. Different instructors all the time, its only 40 bucks a month, (which beats any gym price of about 80 bucks a month!!), there is no contract - I can cancel at any time! and the class runs every day at 7pm which gives me enough time to get home, make and eat dinner and head over there. Then I am home, showered and on the couch watching TV by 830.
I just cant tell you how much better I felt after the class. It was an instant lift of the lethargic feeling that I have felt for the past year or so. I will start off slow...only go about 3 days a week. I don't want to burn myself out. But I am going to do this, I want to do this.
I also wanted to say Congratulations to all of those BFP's!!! And a special Congrats to Richelle with her twins!! I was trying to comment on all of their blogs...but it wouldn't let me! Warmest wishes to you all!!
As for me...I still have not tested yet, and still have not seen AF yet. I have such a fear of the BFN!!! I was going to pee on a opk this morning, but didn't have one left (I thought I did). I refuse to POAS until tomorrow morning the earliest! Eh who am I kidding - I wont POAS..Ill wait for AF to show or to go to the RE's on Friday, whichever comes first!
Did I ever tell you that I hate this game!!!!!! : )
Ta-ta for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






You have waaaayyy more will power than I do! I'm POAS the earliest I can to see a +. I hope AF stays the heck away from you for the next 9 months!
ReplyDeleteGood for you on the class! I was just sitting here trying to convince myself to go to the gym tonight! :) Oh I SO hope AF stays away!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are strong! I know what you mean, though. I hate to see that BFN. Hopefully this time was the last! :)
ReplyDeleteI gave up my gym membership and have that same sluggish feeling. I'm thinking i have to re-join. Your like me, i refuse to POAS, I'm sure its a PCOS thing - I just don't want to waste them!
ReplyDelete:) I'm a POAS-er. This cycle alone, I've POAS about 18 times. Seriously. And surprisingly 17 of those were BFPs! I went in for beta hcg blood work today, and will hopefully get the results tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteMy point is that you never know what could happen... I got a BFP on 10DPO and was shocked. You could too :)
PS - if you'd like to read my blog, you could email me your address at alyssa.gavinski at gmail.com :)
ReplyDelete... I can't remember if I already invited you... lemme know :P
ReplyDeleteOh and just to clarify so no one thinks I'm crazy, the last two cycles have had numerous BFPs, followed by numerous BFNs within a series of 4 days, so a BFP does not necessarily mean pregnant-for-more-than-a-week for me. Hence, the multiple times I've POAS this cycle, just to be sure :)
ReplyDeleteOMG pee on the stick!!! It's killing me. You're one of those that won't find out the sex of the baby either huh? haha :)
ReplyDeleteSeriously though, I can't wait to hear some good friggin news!