Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 23, 2009

Don't count yourself out yet!

Start of a new week. A long one at that. Its cold outside too. I am so sick of Winter.
So I am in my 2ww...and I just got a feeling yesterday that this is not it. Don't know why, but I just got that feeling. Its funny because whenever any of you girls say that you feel like its over, I always comment that "Its not over till AF shows up!" "Stay positive", "Don't count yourself out yet!" Maybe I should take some of my own advice huh?

I mainly feel like I am out of the count because my boobs started to hurt yesterday. Most of you girls would tell me that's a good sign, but my boobs always hurt for a few days before AF arrives. The bloating stopped, shortness of breath kind of did too. Now I just feel a mild cramp and my boobs are very achy!!

I told Jay all of this and he said that maybe we should just go to IVF. I never thought I would hear that sentence out of his mouth, but maybe he is right. I am not too fond of the idea - not just because of all the doc visits, but I just don't think I can handle all of it emotionally. And what if I go through all of that...for it to not work?!?!?

I know that a lot of you girls are going through or have done IVF, and for a few it hasn't worked out (((HUGS))), and I think of you women as very strong willed, and emotionally balanced. I don't know if I am, and I fear my outcome of the entire situation. The only way I would be able to get through it is with my husband by my side, comforting me all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment