Thursday, May 27, 2010
Survey Says!
I am at work and totally bored...
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Yesterday. It was just a tear but it was bc I heard a story about someone being on life support with pretty much no hope :(
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? not really
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? one
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Probably.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? not really
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I have been skydiving...so YES!
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I own mostly heels so...no
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? sometimes.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? the cheap vanilla&choc cups from shoprite!
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? the way they dress..give it some effort people!! haha
15. RED OR PINK? Pink
16. WHAT IS THE WEATHER LIKE OUTSIDE? 75 and breezy. Love it!
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DRINK? H2O
18. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? White, open toe wedges!
19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Chicken Pita
20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? z100 online
21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? blue
22. FAVORITE SMELLS? ralph lauren perfume
23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My hubby
24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? dont really watch...but football if I had to choose
27. HAIR COLOR? right now its blonde highlights but I am going back to my brown with a few streaks of red!!
28. EYE COLOR? blue
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no
30. FAVORITE FOOD? turkey sand, hot dogs and anything chicken!
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? both
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Passengers - its was pretty good.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? pink!
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? how about spring and fall??
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Both
36. CAR OR TRUCK? truck all the way baby! I love my SUV!!
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? baby books...
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? The Young and the Restless! HA I got hooked from college and cant stop watching!!!
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? American Idol.
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Mackenzie's happy squeal early in the morning right before I nurse her. She gets sooo happy!!
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? neither
44. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO GO TO NEXT? If I had the time and the money - Australia
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? a good mom! I am a graphic designer too
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Red Bank, NJ
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Yesterday. It was just a tear but it was bc I heard a story about someone being on life support with pretty much no hope :(
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? not really
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? one
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Probably.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? not really
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I have been skydiving...so YES!
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I own mostly heels so...no
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? sometimes.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? the cheap vanilla&choc cups from shoprite!
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? the way they dress..give it some effort people!! haha
15. RED OR PINK? Pink
16. WHAT IS THE WEATHER LIKE OUTSIDE? 75 and breezy. Love it!
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DRINK? H2O
18. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? White, open toe wedges!
19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Chicken Pita
20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? z100 online
21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? blue
22. FAVORITE SMELLS? ralph lauren perfume
23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My hubby
24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? dont really watch...but football if I had to choose
27. HAIR COLOR? right now its blonde highlights but I am going back to my brown with a few streaks of red!!
28. EYE COLOR? blue
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no
30. FAVORITE FOOD? turkey sand, hot dogs and anything chicken!
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? both
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Passengers - its was pretty good.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? pink!
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? how about spring and fall??
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Both
36. CAR OR TRUCK? truck all the way baby! I love my SUV!!
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? baby books...
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? The Young and the Restless! HA I got hooked from college and cant stop watching!!!
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? American Idol.
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Mackenzie's happy squeal early in the morning right before I nurse her. She gets sooo happy!!
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? neither
44. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO GO TO NEXT? If I had the time and the money - Australia
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? a good mom! I am a graphic designer too
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Red Bank, NJ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






I am totally bored at work too! LOL Your shoes sound cute! I totally need to put in more effort myself :)
ReplyDelete