Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 21, 2010

crampy

So lately I have been pretty crampy and achy...I also have been getting some pretty funky headaches too. I guess that AF must be making her grand entrance after 14 months of being away. I am not looking forward to that at all........

I am still breastfeeding exclusively so I am not positive that its my period, but then why am I so crampy?!?! I have been like this for about 4-5 days when I usually only cramp for 1 or 2 days before AF shows up. I hope this isn't a indication of my future AF's!!

4 comments:

  1. Ugh, I hate AF (for reasons other than the obvious, even!). I hope if she's on her way that it's not too bad. Maybe just the first one will be a pain, and then back to normal after that? A girl can hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it's just a hormonal thing and af will be kind to you once she arrives. She's such a witch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the hardest time before I got my first period. I am still breastfeeding, Delilah is almost nine months, and my period came right after she turned 8 months. But there would be weeks where I would cramp for a few days and I was certain I was about to start, then it would go away, then it would come, then go away, etc. Man, it was a pain. Hopefully AF will stay away from you for a bit longer =) And don't be concerned if you have an initial decrease in your milk supply when you start, it will go right back up after a day or two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Kitty and hoping it's just the 1st AF after PG. {{{Hugs}}} I hope she's not too hard on ya.

    ReplyDelete