Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

She's here!

tmi. So as you all know, I started spotting yesterday at CD15 and continued throughout the afternoon. When I woke up this morning, I put a tampon in cause I didn't feel like dealing with it. When I took it out a few hours later it was soaked! It was still the gross dark brown color and not red. But I figured that AF just decided to show up early. Real early.

So I called my RE to report Day 1. She asked me if I wanted to go to IVF or try another round of IUI w/ inj's. I told her that I would prefer another round but in her expert opinion what did she think? She told me that I might not be able to go through another round this cycle because my ovaries may still be over-stimulated. Ughh!! Are you flipping kidding me?!?! This cycle was bad enough and now I might have to suffer waiting through another one!! No. I dont want to! IF it comes down to that...I am going to do IVF.

She also told me that if I lower my dosage hopefully I wont over-stimulate my ovaries, but there is always that chance....That would make 4 months, 4 cycles down the drain, and then I would be stuck thinking that if I just did IVF in the first place then maybe I could be pregnant by now...

Well this sucks. I don't know what to do...I have my day 3 b/w and u/s so I guess I will make a decision then. Thanks for listening : (

4 comments:

  1. On one hand I'm glad that she showed that way you know but on the other hand I hate it that you have to make such a hard decision! Let us know what you decide!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh that does suck. I really hope it doesn't come to a wasted C...why would she even ask you what you want to do if she's just going to shoot you down?

    I'm sorry and hope AF at least treats you nicely... (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry AF found you, Ashley. She never listens when we tell her to stay away. Grrr!! I hope she's not to rough on you and that your next
    C(whether its IUI or IVF) goes better for you. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are on CD15?? Theres no way that is AF....really? Do you think its possible you got OHSS and increased O spotting due to all the follies??? Just wondering. This C is really strange for me. I had to call the RE to ask about my spotting. I had to put a tampon in too. The spotting was def brown, not red, which the RE doesn't consider AF. Make sure you clarify with your RE.

    (((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))

    ReplyDelete