Wednesday, April 15, 2009
My ABC's
I stole this from Caitlin's blog...
A - Age: 27
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: Scrubbing the Bathtub!
D - Dad's Name: Dwight
E - Essential start your day item: Orange Juice
F - Favorite food: Shrimp
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5'5
I - Instruments you play(ed): I used to play the flute. Tried to learn piano, but I need lessons :)
J - Job title: Graphic Designer
K - Kid(s): Not yet!
L - Living arrangements: I own a home with my husband
M - Moms name: Karen
N - Nicknames: AJ, Ash, AshiePoo, Boo Bear & Big Bird. The last two are what the hubs calls me. Nice huh?
O - Overnight hospital stay: The day I was born!!
P - Pet Peeve: bad drivers
Q - Quotes you like: "I love you today, tomorrow and every yesterday"
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 1 Brother, 1 sister, 1 SIL and 1 BIL.
T - Time you wake up: 7:30
U - Undying love for: Jay, family, friends, my unborn baby :) , my 3 furbabies
V - Vegetable you dislike: asparagus
W - Ways you run late: TRAFFIC! (Jersey is the worst!)
X- X-rays you've had: Teeth, abdomen, uterus/tubes
Y - Yummy food you make: my husband is the cook. I love everything he makes.
Z - Zodiac: Aries
A - Age: 27
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: Scrubbing the Bathtub!
D - Dad's Name: Dwight
E - Essential start your day item: Orange Juice
F - Favorite food: Shrimp
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5'5
I - Instruments you play(ed): I used to play the flute. Tried to learn piano, but I need lessons :)
J - Job title: Graphic Designer
K - Kid(s): Not yet!
L - Living arrangements: I own a home with my husband
M - Moms name: Karen
N - Nicknames: AJ, Ash, AshiePoo, Boo Bear & Big Bird. The last two are what the hubs calls me. Nice huh?
O - Overnight hospital stay: The day I was born!!
P - Pet Peeve: bad drivers
Q - Quotes you like: "I love you today, tomorrow and every yesterday"
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 1 Brother, 1 sister, 1 SIL and 1 BIL.
T - Time you wake up: 7:30
U - Undying love for: Jay, family, friends, my unborn baby :) , my 3 furbabies
V - Vegetable you dislike: asparagus
W - Ways you run late: TRAFFIC! (Jersey is the worst!)
X- X-rays you've had: Teeth, abdomen, uterus/tubes
Y - Yummy food you make: my husband is the cook. I love everything he makes.
Z - Zodiac: Aries
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






It's always nice to learn more about you girls... :)
ReplyDelete