Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 27, 2009

Did she really??

So if you remember a while back I told you all that my friend I work with left her job. So my company has been trying to find a replacement. Well they did. She started on Wednesday.........and was fired today!! LOL I laugh only because of what she did.
She LIED on her resume and application. She told my company that she graduated college when she really didn't. Then when she was asked about it, instead of being apologetic and trying to explain, she got defensive. Not so good when your job is on the line.

The worst part is, she only needed 3 credits to graduate...1 class! Come on girl...at least take an online or night class or something. I bet if she wasn't defensive and told HR that she was will be enrolled next semester, they probably wouldn't have fired her. My boss made a good point though...she said that you can start a relationship off like this and if she lied about graduating then what else will she lie about. It makes sense.

Just thought I would share that interesting story...

So in TTC news. I started my follistim shots last night. I didn't even feel the needle but about a minute afterwards I had some pain/burning feeling where I was shot. It felt more like the medication reacting with my body....weird. But after about 5 mins or so it subsided. I will see if the same thing happens tonight or it was just a first time thing. Anyone else experience this at all? I am going to try and stay positive this C. I would love for it to work so that I don't have to move onto IVF. But I also don't want to be disappointed if it doesn't work either!!

Thank goodness it is Friday. What a loooooong and busy week. Cant wait to just go HOME!!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!

4 comments:

  1. thats funny you mentioned that story. Just this morning on the radio station i listen too they were talking to a girl who lied on her resume about 90% of it. Its crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stupid thing to do. I've been applying for jobs as an admissions counselor for a hosp. I worked in the hotel industry for 7 yrs & figure that it's prob pretty much the same thing w/a diff computer system. Yet I can't mark "yes" when it asks if I've had experience admitting patients or sched patient appointments. I would never lie about schooling! Don't people know how easy it is for an employer to get a background check???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, you started the shots!

    Oh, and that worker is a total loser! I hate it when people get defensive when it's their own fault!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah for follistim! It usually burned for a little bit after I had injected it too. But it always went away pretty quickly. Good luck this cycle!

    ReplyDelete