Monday, December 14, 2009
so tired...
I am tired. So tired. I didnt even have that crazy of a weekend and I dont feel 'refreshed' whatsoever! All we did was cut down our Christmas tree, decorate it, wrap some gifts and do some Christmas shopping. And today I am soooooo tired, sore, and a little cranky.
I am still enjoying my pregnancy - dont get me wrong - but I am sooooo ready to be done with work. 4 weeks and counting down!! Luckily 2 of those weeks are short. I also still have a sick day I can use if need be...
I could go for a nice, relaxing massage too! I asked for one for Christmas so hopefully santa will be good to me! :)
I am still enjoying my pregnancy - dont get me wrong - but I am sooooo ready to be done with work. 4 weeks and counting down!! Luckily 2 of those weeks are short. I also still have a sick day I can use if need be...
I could go for a nice, relaxing massage too! I asked for one for Christmas so hopefully santa will be good to me! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






totally remember the last preggo weeks :) our bodies do have to work hard to get the baby ready to come out, I felt tired too. But then again, after the baby comes it's even more tiring! I still can't get used to not feeling perfectly up and energetic like before, but it'll come, one day :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck, you'll have the baby in your arms in no time now!
Hey sweetie - I am a few weeks behind you and already I am feeling exhausted. Simple things such as shopping seem to take all of my energy. I am learning to pace and expect less of myself. Spoil yourself a bit and enjoy the last few weeks of pregnancy. You'll be a Mom soon!
ReplyDeleteGrowing a human is a lot of work! Take it easy & delegate to your DH. ;)
ReplyDeleteI hope you get your massage!
I am exhausted and am only in my second trimester!! It takes a lot of you to grow a baby!!!
ReplyDeleteAs my doctor said, please take it easy!!! Take that sick day and nap away.
Hope santa brings a massage!!!! ;)
ReplyDelete