Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Years!

Hope all of you have a safe and happy new years!

Unfortunately I woke up with a cold this morning! Ughhh! For the last 9 months I have avoided all the germs...and I wake up on the last day of 2009 sick as a dog. Almost as a last "HA" from 2009 since it was such a sucky year. Besides concieving my little girl, I am happy to KISS 2009 GOODBYE!
To make matters worse I just looked outside and its snowing like crazy. So here I am, 9 months pregnant, stuck at work, sick and its snowing. Could the last day of the year get any better??? I just want to go home!!!!

I am going to play the pregnant sick card and get the F outta here!!!

Happy New Years!!! 2010 here we come!!!

6 comments:

  1. YUCK! For some reason I thought you were already on leave...when does that begin?

    Hope you start feeling better soon, hun.

    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a week and 2 days left! My last day is on January 12th and it cant come soon enough!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Work that pregnant sick card for all it's worth! You deserve a day off :)

    I agree - 2009 can't end soon enough!

    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - By this time next month you're gonna be a mommy!!!! Can't believe you are so close already!

    Def play that sick card & get the heck out of there. You need your rest girl cause you don't want to be sick when baby comes. Get well soon.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year to you! It will surely be an exciting one for you, there's nothing better than seeing your newborn's face for the first time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Years to you!!! I am sorry your sick yuck!! I agree go home and rest.

    ReplyDelete