Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Baby Shower Pics

Long time coming but here are a few...



















































6 comments:

  1. I love your pregnancy glow, you look beautiful! It looks like the shower turned out wonderful, glad you had a good time and hopefully you got some much needed items! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - you look great! The baby shower looks like so much fun, and you had a big turnout. Hope you are feeling well?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics! Thanks for sharing! I can't believe you are 30wks already. sheesh! Where does time go?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you really enjoyed yourself!!

    Gosh you are all baby ;) a perfect round basketball.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! I'm glad you had a good time. Love the hat! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! You've got that gorgeous glow. I gotta tell you, I'm a little jealous, but oh so happy for you!! =)

    ReplyDelete