Friday, June 11, 2010
Movie
Here is the movie that I made. The first part of it I was trying to videotape it on my own (not so successful but it was still cute) but then Jay came home and he taped the second half of the video for me!
Dont mind my voice - it's always high-pitched when I am talking to Mackenzie!! :) haha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzvoehXwS6I
Dont mind my voice - it's always high-pitched when I am talking to Mackenzie!! :) haha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzvoehXwS6I
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






OHMAHGAWD SHE IS THE MOST ADORABLE THING!!!!
ReplyDeleteLook at her go!!!! She is so freakin' cute! And she looks so much like you! :)
ReplyDeleteAww so cute. You are in trouble!! She is going to be running by 9 months I bet.
ReplyDeleteShe is way too good at that! Better than Luke is at 8 months! Go Mackenzie Go!!!
ReplyDeleteYour video brought tears to my eyes.
ReplyDeleteLook at all the beautiful moments that you and I get to experience with our little ones. It just hurts to know that others are still struggling to concieve. What I wouldn't give to let others experience the same.
Now on a less serious note, way to go Mackenzie!! You are going to keep your mommy and daddy BUSY!
Wow!! She's freaking amazing!! Like I said before I can't even get Annika to put weight on her legs at all at 7 months! She's going to be walking in no time at all.
ReplyDeleteLove it! She's a doll!
ReplyDelete