Sunday, January 17, 2010
crampy
For the past few days I have been waking up pretty crampy. It would happen when I wake up in the middle of the night to pee and in the morning. This morning has probably been the most noticeable. It really feels like I am getting my period. My lower abdomen and legs are crampy...with only 11 days left this could be the start of it!!!
I went to my doctors a few days ago and she said that I was 3cm dilated so all the cramping could just be my cervix dilating even more. Not too sure how I am suppose to feel but so far its not too bad. The cramps usually go away during the day so we will see how it goes during the day today. They are so sporadic that I can't time them yet. This waiting game is a little insane!! I kinda hope she hangs out for another week - there is still a lot of things that I want to get done around the house this week...! hahaha
My husband has his laptop all packed and ready to go so I will be able to update you all fairly easily if I should happen to go this week! :)
Pray for an easy labor for me! hehehe
I went to my doctors a few days ago and she said that I was 3cm dilated so all the cramping could just be my cervix dilating even more. Not too sure how I am suppose to feel but so far its not too bad. The cramps usually go away during the day so we will see how it goes during the day today. They are so sporadic that I can't time them yet. This waiting game is a little insane!! I kinda hope she hangs out for another week - there is still a lot of things that I want to get done around the house this week...! hahaha
My husband has his laptop all packed and ready to go so I will be able to update you all fairly easily if I should happen to go this week! :)
Pray for an easy labor for me! hehehe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






I will keep you in my prayers. I can't wait to see that little baby.
ReplyDeleteSounds like its starting! When I was pregnant with my oldest, at 3 cm they used to admit you then. Good luck keeping you in my prayers!
ReplyDeleteWOW so close!!! I'm excited are you?!? I will pray your labor goes by painlessly and quickly!!! And thanks for thinking of us by having hubby get the laptop ready! You're Awesome!!
ReplyDeleteThis is exciting. I do hope you have an easy labor!
ReplyDeleteI will definitely be praying for you and baby to have a very healthy delivery, I can't say easy...because that isn't always good...but HEALTHY...
ReplyDeleteooooooh, I'm praying girl!!
ReplyDeleteWow - 3cm dialated already sounds awesome. Hopefully this means that you will have less work to do during the labor. We can't wait to hear the good news of your baby's arrival!
ReplyDelete3 cm is awesome for 11 more days to go!! I remember feeling very crampy and achy the last 2 weeks.
ReplyDelete