Thursday, November 19, 2009
Not the greatest day...
Well Grandma passed away the other night :(
We knew it was coming but it is still so sad. I dont think it hit me until this morning. I started to think about all the fun times we all had, the nice things she did for my husband and I and just having her spunky personality around to laugh with! She will be greatly missed. RIP - Francis Emily.
I also got my glucose test back and that came back normal. Wheeeewww! I was worried about that one! But they did say that I have a bladder infection. I dont feel like I do but I guess I do. So now I am off to get my prescription and then to the wake.
Hope all of you have a better weekend then I'm gonna have!
We knew it was coming but it is still so sad. I dont think it hit me until this morning. I started to think about all the fun times we all had, the nice things she did for my husband and I and just having her spunky personality around to laugh with! She will be greatly missed. RIP - Francis Emily.
I also got my glucose test back and that came back normal. Wheeeewww! I was worried about that one! But they did say that I have a bladder infection. I dont feel like I do but I guess I do. So now I am off to get my prescription and then to the wake.
Hope all of you have a better weekend then I'm gonna have!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






sorry about your gramma passing away :(
ReplyDelete(Hugs) I am sorry your grandma passed away. I hope and pray that God will comfort you all through this time.
ReplyDeletesorry to hear about your grandma. hugs for you!
ReplyDeleteglad to hear about the glucose test! anything that makes your pregnancy smoother is always a blessing! :)
(((HUGS))) I'm so sorry about your grandma. It sounds like you have many memories to treasure. I will be thinking of you.
ReplyDelete((((HUGS)))) sorry for your loss.
ReplyDeleteAww, sorry about your grandma!
ReplyDelete((hugs))
ReplyDeleteI am sorry you lost your grandma...
I am so deeply sorry about your Grandmother! I lost mine in August and it was very hard on me. Grandma's are always like second mothers, so losing them is always hard. Again, I'm so sorry.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you passed the glucose test..woohoo! Congrats on that! :)