Friday, July 17, 2009
Major Wardrobe Malfunction!
Oh boy! I know that I am starting to show but I didn't think I was going to have to go shopping already?!?! I tried to put on 8 different pairs of pants today and not a one could I pull up over my thighs/butt! I couldn't believe it. I don't really need shirts yet - I am kinda pulling them off with the Bella band or a cammy underneath for length, but the pants totally don't fit anymore.
I have a few pants, but its shorts, skirts, and Capri's that I am having an issue with. I think that I gained some weight from last summer to now (all the times that I swore I was preggo when I wasn't) I bet I was eating a bit too much! LOL
So now I am paying the price by not fitting into any of my summer work clothes! I think I am going to go out and buy some cute summer dresses. This way I can wear them now to hold me off until September and I will still be able to wear them when I am not preggo anymore. Its just a matter of finding those cute summer dresses! I think I am going to try and do some shopping this weekend! DH wont be happy about that! :)
I have a few pants, but its shorts, skirts, and Capri's that I am having an issue with. I think that I gained some weight from last summer to now (all the times that I swore I was preggo when I wasn't) I bet I was eating a bit too much! LOL
So now I am paying the price by not fitting into any of my summer work clothes! I think I am going to go out and buy some cute summer dresses. This way I can wear them now to hold me off until September and I will still be able to wear them when I am not preggo anymore. Its just a matter of finding those cute summer dresses! I think I am going to try and do some shopping this weekend! DH wont be happy about that! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






I remember the first pregnancy weeks, my body seemed to grow enough in hips/butt/belly to make me be unable to wear most of my pants... so I quickly purchased a prego pair of jeans and I have to say, those were the ones that proved to be most useful, I wore them when it was warm and cold outside. As for summer dresses, if you plan to breastfeed, remember to buy dresses that will slip off easily from the shoulder, that's the mistake I made when buying dresses this spring - they still fit my belly, but now that I'm breastfeeding, they're no good, because they have a neckline that does not stretch out to get that boob out for feeding... so those dresses will have to wait until the next summer, grrrrr...
ReplyDeleteDresses have been my favorite thing to wear. And if you but sundresses, just think-you can always wear a sweater over it or a turtleneck or long sleeve t-shirt underneath it in the winter!
ReplyDeleteI've had so many fashion crisis lately. The maternity stuff is too big, my normal clothes too small...ugh. I've been wearing comfy elastic waist skirts and other things that I had in my closet pre-pregancy but the tops are a huge problem. Sigh--the drama! It'll all be worth it!
ReplyDelete