Saturday, June 13, 2009
Ultrasound #3
I went to the RE again today for my third ultrasound. Everything looked great - Bambino is getting big! :) The heartbeat is still going at a rate of 145bmp. They also told me that I am going to have to go one more time and then I start going to an OB. My next appointment is on Wednesday. Another good thing is that I am going to finish up this week of the shots - and then I am done!!! Yeah!!! Ill tell ya though, I did get kinda use to taking them. It became such a routine that it didn't even phase me anymore, nor did they hurt anymore either.
So that's all I have to update, hope all are having a good weekend.
So that's all I have to update, hope all are having a good weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






That's great Ashley!! I'm glad you and your lil' bambino are doing good!!
ReplyDeleteAs far as the shots go - I actually miss doing mine! I got so used to life w/shots that sometimes I think, "Ooh I forgot to do a shot, & then I realize what I'm saying, dumb me."
I'm glad to hear everything is going well for you. I have a question though, I have not been on the boards long and was wondering if this was your first IVF.
ReplyDeleteThat's great that you saw the heartbeat! You must be glad to be done with those shots.
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome, Ashley!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful news Ashley - I am so thrilled for you. When is your due date?
ReplyDeleteLLnMS - This was my first IVF. I put one day 5 embryo back and I am now pregnant with one lil bambino!!
ReplyDeleteCaroline - My EDD is January 28, 2010
Glad you & Bambino are doing well! :)
ReplyDeleteCould you please let Byroney on WebMD know if it's ok to put you on the grad list? The last one listed is Katie!
ReplyDelete