Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 5, 2010

MIA

Hi Ladies!! I am sorry I have been MIA..things have been a little crazy around here. We are trying to get a routine down and get settled into our new lifestyle. So far so good. I should be able to get on the computer on a daily basis again. I hope all is well with all of you...I have some serious catching up to do!!! xoxoxo

Here are some more pics...




10 comments:

  1. AWw, she is so cute. Her eyes are wide open!!

    You look great btw!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been MIA lately also and I'm so sad I missed the birth of your baby! Well, the POSTS from the birth of her lol! Congrats a million times, she is absolutely GORGEOUS like her mother! :) Very beautiful family!
    Your experience was almost literally EXACTLY like mine. They had to use the suction on Mason which didn't work and then had to use the forceps. Bless his heart he came out with big red mark on his head from all the instruments they had to use! I also had to get stitches down there when I was finished and it was horrible for weeks after that. It burned so bad. This is too much info but it burned so bad I had to pee in the bath because i couldnt take the pain from peeing on the toilet. Anyways, that was the worst part of the birth for me- the tear and stitches.
    The emotional rollercoaster ride will stop in a few weeks, they probably haven't gone away yet for you but they have probably gotten better since the first few nights. I cried over anything and everything the first few weeks. My point in telling you all of this is that I've been there and done that, and I PROMISE it gets better! So hang in there, it's really tough at first but when you get through it it's so worth it! Take care! If you ever need any advice email me morgankev04@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just too cute! Even my DH said so when he looked over my shoulder. (he is usually more of an "eh" over other peoples' kids)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is adorable and you look great! Love the pic of her sleepin' on her daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG - she's such a cutie! Congrats again. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is such a cutie!! Enjoy every moment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is adorable Ashley. Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, well you have a very good reason for being MIA. She is so beautiful Ashley!! Love the pics, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete